On Tuesday, Aug. 4th, Casey had to bring up one of our Priesthood leaders. We were changing leaders for rest of the week. He was supposed to bring the 3 younger kids with him (Colby had scouts). However, when he went to pick up Bro. Argyle, his daughter and wife told Casey to leave the kids with them and they would watch them. I am grateful to them for offering to take them . My kids would have been bored with the total 3 hour drive.
The kids ended up having their faces painted while he was gone. I only received a partial text with Chandler's picture on it. I was completely amazed. Sis. Argyle said they do it with the grandkids almost all the time.
Chandler the monster

Then they added a forked tongue (painted his lip)
Shyann, the cheetah
Shelby, the Princess

Chandler also received a couple of tattoos


Thanks to the Argyle's for giving my kids an enjoyable time!










0 comments:
Post a Comment