Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lagoon

What a hectic week this was for me. I only had 2 open days to buy camp groceries and prep for camp. So on top of the open house, we had Stake lagoon day. This is usually the only day we take the kids to Lagoon. Otherwise, it's pretty pricey. We had a lot of fun and I enjoyed spending the day with them.

My family loves the spinning rides; they make me dizzy so I sit them out. We met up with a friend (Tammy) of ours from the ward. She was still waiting for her husband to show up. So we took her son; he is good friends with Colby. It worked out when I had to sit out on those rides that make me sick. We met up with Brad and Tammy later on. We enjoyed eating and going on rides with them. Brad didn't ride very many rides either.

Waiting to go inside.

On one of the spinning rides. (I'm happy to take the photos. :))

After Rattlesnake Rapids with our friends.
Shyann finally decided this year that she would try a few new rides. We went on Spider and Wicked. Unfortunately, I can't say that I loved either of these rides. Probably won't catch me on them again. Yep, I'm a wimp!

0 comments: