Sunday, November 16, 2008

TAGGED!

So my computer got a horrible virus last weekend and my computer has been down. I felt soooo lost! Casey was able to save my computer and information. Beware of children who may click on those popups instead of closing them.

Anyway, I'm back. My sister tagged me a little while ago so I'm just getting around to it.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Staying home with 1 cute little boy!
2. Cleaning a very large home (it was my in-laws home in Kaysville while they were in Boise).
3. Preparing to find our own home (his parents were getting ready to move back).
4. Praying for my dear sister as she was going through chemo.
5. Playing with a cute little boy!

5 things on my to-do list today: (luckily this is easy because it's Sunday)

1. Go to church - set up nursery
2. Tithing Settlement
3. Watch a movie with the kids
4. Reading with my children
5. Walk the dog

5 Snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolate
2. Ice Cream
3. Chocolate
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Chocolate anything (Did I say chocolate already?)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Pay off my Mortgage
2. Finish the basement
3. Decorate my house and buy a piano
4. Travel anywhere and everywhere
5. Give money to family and church (and spoil my children)

5 Places I've lived:

Taylor (born and raised there until I got married)
Ogden (2 apartments)
Kaysville
Layton (previous and current home)

5 Jobs I've had:

Babysitting
Claire's Boutique
Weber State (student aide)
Weber State (dept. secretary)
MOM (the best!)

5 people I tag: (unfortunately, I have few blog friends)

Jeni, Trish, Jackie, Kayla,

0 comments: