Sorry, I've been gone way too long. If it's not one thing with my computer it's another. So about a week after my virus was cleaned up, my internal hard drive started dying. We thought it would survive until Christmas break, but NOOOO! We had to get a new one (of course the warranty we had for the last one expired in November - just my luck). I had a great friend who invited me to use her desktop with my external hard drive so that I could finish my mom's calendar. Anyway, I am back up and running.
My sister introduced me to "facebook" this last week so that's another reason I've been missing. I've enjoyed catching up with people from high school.
I'm way excited about this season and holiday. I love the snow that has fallen and I hope it stays for a white christmas. I'll have to get some photos. It sounds like the snow isn't done yet, so I am sure I will have ample opportunities this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment