Shelby has been begging me for about 2 or 3 weeks to cut her hair short. I said I wouldn't do it above the shoulders, we would have to ask Aunt Stacy to do it. I was hoping she'd kind of forget about it. But we had a Hansen birthday party for the girls and she mentioned to Stacy that she wanted her hair cut. I had made my appointment, so Stacy said she would fit Shelby in while my color was processing. Shelby was SOOOOO excited! I checked her out of school so that she could go with me. She loved going to the shop. Since my hair was processing, I asked Stacy to take a few photos for me.
The cut is actually very cute on her. I was most nervous about her having it done because she's always been picky on her hair. However, she knows what she wants and you can't change her mind. Thanks Stacy for the great cut!
3 comments:
Shelbys hair is soooo cute!! I love it! How come you didn't post pictures of your new do? Love ya!
Her hair cut is so cute! It really makes her look grown-up. I love your blog Amy, especially the picture at the bottom of your kids.
So cute! I can't believe how much hair you cut off!
Post a Comment