Friday, January 30, 2009
Denise's Update
Denise was released from the hospital Monday night. Her husband was home Tuesday and Wednesday so I didn't need to help out. I checked in with her each morning and she was ok. She actually updated her blog one morning. On Thursday morning, I gave her a call to see how she was doing. She had broken out in hives. They took her staples out Wed. night and she thinks she had a reaction to the glue. She hasn't been feeling well at all. We found out this morning that they are going to do chemo on her. They will start that on Feb. 18. It will be the same kind of chemo she had before so she will be very sick. She only has to have 3 treatments that are every 3 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment