Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Battle To Be Won

Last night my sister called. It was about 9:45 and my thoughts were "oh she's wondering if I could watch Kambree." No big deal! Then she breaks the awful horrible news that no one at 35 should have to say to their family. After 10 years of being cancer free, her cancer has returned. We both started crying, as you can imagine. We do not know any information yet. We know she will most likely have surgery and chemo. Her tumor is larger than the first one and grew in a shorter period of time.
Denise has been such a good example to me. I consider her to be my best friend. She has such a strong testimony. When we went through this before she had no children and Colby was just little. So to go through it now with her 4 at such a young age, just breaks my heart for all of them. I am so glad that we have the knowledge of the gospel to help us through these trials. Please keep her and her family in your prayers!
I love you, sis!

0 comments: