Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day and May Birthdays!

We love getting together as a family to celebrate birthdays. This year we were able to celebrate birthdays and Mom's Day! We went to my sister, Stacy's, home. We sat in her backyard chatting, playing outdoor games, jumping on the tramp and spending time together. What would a birthday be without dessert? We had awesome ice cream sundaes with the works! YUMMY!

Happy Birthday!

(Jae, Marinda, Erin, Michael, Dad, and Eriq who celebrated their days in May)

After 3 years and two more babies, we got a picture of my parents with their 18 grandkids! Can you believe all the kids, but Jacob, are looking at the camera? Grandma forgot!

My Family!

Michelle, Stacy, Mom, Dad, Me, Denise, and Erin

Growing up with all girls was quite the ordeal. We had wonderful experiences and the daily fights, but my sisters are my best friends! I don't know what I would do without them. I Love You! Thanks for everything you do for me.

0 comments: