There weren't many more days for photos, except Friday. That is why I put the rest of the week into one post.
* Tuesday, I put the kids to work. It was a beautiful day and boy did my flower beds need some weeding done. Of course, we only partially finished one large one. We kind of all gave up. Colby and Shyann found something better to do while Shelby and Chandler helped me. They didn't even complain once!
* Wednesday, two of my sisters and I went easter shopping. It was quick and fun! I enjoy spending time with my sisters.. That afternoon, I could tell I was coming down with something. I invited Michelle over to make a couple of bracelets.
* Thursday, sure enough, I caught something. I really don't know if it was allergies or a cold, but I wanted to do not much of anything. Don't you hate that feeling? Michelle wanted Denise and I to go to the zoo. She thought it would be fun to go do something together before Denise's last chemo treatment. I told her we would save that zoo trip for another time.
* Friday I wanted to go do something with the kids for their last day of Spring Break. My niece, Marinda works on a farm and so we decided to go with Michelle to the farm. After the farm, we went over to the Bird Conservatory Wetlands in Layton. Yeah, there wasn't much to see, but it got the kids out and walking. We ate lunch in one of the towers.

Chandler and Shelby petting a baby goat that Marinda had chased down for the kids to pet.
Chandler, Shyann & Shelby playing in the tower after lunch.

Colby, Kambree and me eating lunch.
The "gang"
Colby found this snake at the end of our walk. GROSS!
We had a really fun week. It was great being able to just spend time with the kids.










1 comments:
Looks like you had a very busy week. That's such a cute place to take pictures. Good idea!
Post a Comment